[How to eat dried matsutake is the most nutritious]_How to eat_How to eat
Many people in life especially like to eat dried matsutake. Dried matsutake is actually a kind of starch, and it is also a relatively expensive wild edible oil. Many people will dried dried matsutake with chicken when they eat dried matsutake.Eat, just like the home-cooked chicken stew with mushrooms that we usually eat, and the longer the stew, the better the taste of dried matsutake and chicken. So how do you eat the most nutritious dried matsutake?
Ingredients: 30 grams of shallots, 20 grams of ginger, one chicken, 20 grams of dried matsutake, 10 grams of wolfberry, seasoned with salt.
Method: 1. Wash all the raw materials clean; 2. Use the chicken to chop into large pieces, slice ginger, and fry matsutake; 3. Cut the sliced chicken to rinse the blood with running water, and simmer it in the pot; 4,Add the appropriate water to the casserole, add the chicken nuggets, soaked matsutake and ginger, and simmer for about 2 hours.
After the chicken soup is stewed, add some salt according to personal preference.
How to eat Matsutake is the most nutritious: Agaricus blazei stewed chicken ingredients: dried Agaricus blazei 30g, half a chicken, 3 slices of ginger, moderate salt, 10g wolfberry, 2g cooking wine.
Practices: 1. Prepare materials.
2. Wash the Agaricus blazei with warm water for half an hour.
3. Wash the wolfberry in cold water bubbles and slice ginger.
4. Clean up the chicken and cut into pieces.
5. Add cold water to the pot, add chicken, cooking wine, ginger slices, boil over high heat and skim off the foam (must be cleaned so that the chicken soup is clear).
6, under Agaricus.
7, under the wolfberry, after the fire boiled.
8. Turn to low heat for two hours.
9. Add salt.
10. Cook for a few more minutes.
How to eat the most nutritious Matsutake Matsutake how to eat the most nutritious: Matsutake stewed pork ribs material: 100g matsutake, 500g ribs, red dates 20g, dried cloud ears 50g, 10 oyster tincture, moderate amount of oil, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of sugar, oyster sauce content, Ginger 10g, white tea 1 teaspoon, Zhuhou sauce 1 tablespoon, onion 10g.
Method: 1. Wash the ribs, then soak the water until the flesh is a little bit white, and soak the cloud ears, oysters, matsutake, and red dates.
2. Chop ribs.
3, heat the pan, put oil, scallion ginger.
4. Add pork ribs and stir-fry until the flesh is slightly burnt.
5. Dip white wine along the side of the pot.
6, then add Zhu Hou sauce to fry.
7, add boiling water, submerged ribs, and add oyster ravioli together to cook.
8. Put red dates and matsutake together in the pot.
9, then you can switch to a pressure cooker and press for 20 minutes.
10. Pour the ribs back into the wok, and add cloud ears and carrot flowers.
11. At this time, you can try the taste and mix in the right amount of salt, sugar, oyster sauce, etc.
12, the fire is burning, you can put it in the bowl and start to bear.
How to eat the most nutritious Matsutake Matsutake how to eat the most nutritious: meat fried Matsutake mushroom materials: 6 Matsutake mushrooms, pork belly 100g, the right amount of oil, the right amount of salt, 4 millet peppers, the right amount of onion, the right amount of ginger, the right amount of coriander.
Practice: 1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Soak the mushrooms in salt water, wash away the surface soil, and cut them into thin slices.
3, cut the meat into large slices, onion ginger millet peppers are cut and set aside.
4. Put a little oil in the pan and stir fry the meat.
5. Stir until the surface of the sliced meat turns slightly yellow and fragrant. Add the onion ginger pepper and stir well.
6, add the right amount of soy sauce to season, I like to put more soy sauce.
7. Add Matsutake mushrooms.
8. Fry until the mushroom slices become soft, add salt and season.
9, turn off the heat and add an appropriate amount of coriander and stir well.